The Grave Robber is a versatile hero in Darkest Dungeon 2 who can be built in a variety of ways. She is a strong damage dealer, both in melee and ranged, and she has a number of skills that allow her to move around the battlefield quickly and easily. This makes her a valuable asset to any team, and she can be used to great effect in a variety of different scenarios.
Best Skills for Grave Robber
The Grave Robber has a number of powerful skills, but some of her best include:
- Lunge: This skill allows the Grave Robber to attack an enemy in the front row from the back row. It is a powerful damage dealer, and it can also be used to pull enemies out of position.
- Pirouette: This skill allows the Grave Robber to move two spaces in any direction and attack an enemy in the adjacent row. It is a great way to reposition the Grave Robber and deal damage to multiple enemies.
- Shadow Fade: This skill allows the Grave Robber to move one space and enter stealth. Stealth grants the Grave Robber a number of benefits, including increased dodge and damage resistance.
- Repartee: This skill allows the Grave Robber to taunt an enemy and gain two stacks of dodge. This can be a helpful way to draw enemy fire away from your other heroes.
- Dagger Throw: This skill allows the Grave Robber to attack an enemy in the back row from any row. It is a powerful ranged attack, and it can be used to damage enemies that are out of reach of your other heroes.
Lunge and Pirouette both are dealing massive damage in this build Lunge will help to move her forward with aggression and Pirouette will her to get back to the safe location after dealing a massive amount of damage for more damage and a secure location.
Best Path for Grave Robber
In Darkest Dungeon 2, There is no path available to any hero at the start of the game. But there will be an option to obtain a path once you invest in The Living City. You can consider a path like an upgrade for a character. There are basically 3 paths in the game for every hero and of course, each path has a different impact and outcome on the character, build and entire progress of the unit.
Like all other units in the game, There are 3 unique paths available for Grave Robber:-
- Wanderer: This path is a good all-around choice for the Grave Robber. It gives her access to a variety of skills that make her effective in both melee and ranged combat.
- Venomdrop: This path focuses on the Grave Robber’s ability to deal damage over time. It can be a good choice if you need a hero who can take down tough enemies quickly.
- Nightsworn: This path focuses on the Grave Robber’s ability to move around the battlefield quickly and easily. It can be a good choice if you need a hero who can quickly reposition herself and deal damage to multiple enemies.
An extra 50% damage in exchange for maximum health is a trade that this permanently cloaked character should make immediately. To be one of the best heroes in the game means taking the Nightsworn path.
Best Trinkets for Grave Robbers
In Darkest Dungeon 2, Each hero has 3 Unique Trinkets exclusively available to them only like Paths. Each Trinket has a different impact and outcome on the character, build and entire progress of the unit.
There are a number of trinkets that can be beneficial to the Grave Robber. Some of her best trinkets include:
- The Ancestor’s Map: This trinket grants the Grave Robber a chance to reveal hidden rooms. This can be useful for finding valuable loot or avoiding dangerous encounters.
- The Ancestor’s Candle: This trinket grants the Grave Robber a chance to inflict a random status effect on an enemy. This can be a useful way to disable enemies or turn the tide of battle.
- The Ancestor’s Scroll: This trinket grants the Grave Robber a chance to increase her damage or critical hit chance. This can make her a more powerful damage dealer.
- The Ancestor’s Trinket: This trinket grants the Grave Robber a number of beneficial effects, including increased dodge, damage resistance, and healing. This can make her a more durable and effective hero.
Best Combat Item for Grave Robber
There are various Combat items available in the market Dungeons 2. These combat items provide buffs, remove debuff from character, and help the team with different utilities like damage increase, healing and other support-oriented stuff. There is a long list of combat items with different consumable tags. we will provide an in-depth guide about combat items in Darkest DUNGEON 2.
The Grave Robber can use a variety of combat items, but some of her best include:
- Bandages: Bandages can be used to heal the Grave Robber or another hero.
- Antivenom: Antivenom can be used to cure the Grave Robber or another hero of a status effect.
- Blight Grenade: Blight Grenades can be used to inflict blight on an enemy. Blight is a powerful status effect that can deal damage over time.
- Plague Grenade: Plague Grenades can inflict plague on an enemy. Plague is a powerful status effect that can reduce an enemy’s health and resistance.
But last not least there is another Combat item named Shimmering Power that will add two stacks of stealth buff and if you remember, Grave Robber is all about dealing damage and staying safe in STEATH Mode if you wish to get the best out of her. So, without a second thought, Shimmering Power is the best pick for Grave Robber in the entire game
Tips for Players
Here are a few tips for players who are using the Grave Robber:
- Use Shadow Fade to reposition the Grave Robber and keep her safe from harm.
- Use Lunge and Pirouette to attack enemies from unexpected angles.
- Use Dagger Throw to damage enemies that are out of reach of your other heroes.
- Equip the Grave Robber with trinkets that boost her damage, critical hit chance, and dodge.
- Use combat items to heal the Grave Robber or cure her of status effects.
So, this is all about our Jester Build Guide in darkest dungeon 2. so if you are still looking for other Darket Dungeion 2 Guides then you can visit our Darkest Dungeon 2 category.
Don’t forget to drop your opinion in the comment section, You are always for any suggestions, feedback and critical criticism for better and the best information and guide on darkest dungeon 2.
The Grave Robber is a powerful and versatile hero who can be used to great effect in a variety of different scenarios.