This post is all about Rose Water for Hair only, if you really wanna know about Rose Water Benefits for Skin, Hair, and Eyes Then you should visit our in-depth Rose Water Benefits Guide. Rose Water for Hair is a great moisturizer that can be prepended in shampoo or used as a hair conditioner. Spray it right on your hairs or skin to keep them highly hydrated throughout the day.
This amazing hair conditioner needs only one ingredient and that is Pure Rose Water. It is being used in cooking and also a great skin and hair moisturizer. Organic Rose Water for Hair can be made by keeping rose petals in distilled water or boiling the petals in water. It is natural and conditions your hair because of its richness in flavonoids and vitamins A, B3, C, D, and E that are highly moisturized.
After reading this post of Rose Water for Hair, you’ll know
Rose water maintains the natural pH level of hairs without damaging their porosity, it is anti-inflammatory, has antiseptic properties, and also reduces the dandruff caused by fungal infections. Rose Water is known for improving the circulation in tiny blood vessels under the skin, thus heals It can aid in repairing the hair’s condition by reducing the infections. Rose Water for Hair is so versatile that it can be used in Shampoos, Conditioners, or a simple Spray bottle. In this blog, we will discuss briefly about the benefits and usage of Rose Water for Hair.
DIY Recipe For Rose Water
As mentioned above, Rosewater for Hair is a super beneficiary. The steam distillation method for Rose Water is the best one to have Rose Water DIY for Hair.
- Take one cup of Rose petals.
- 2 cups of distilled water.
- Boil the water on the stove or with the kettle.
- Keep rose petals in a heatproof bowl
- Pour the boiled water over the petals until it completely covers them.
- Let the petals steep for 30 minutes and strain the remaining Rose Water for Hair into a cup or bottle.
- Let it cool and your Rose Water for Hair is ready.
Shampoo: One of the easiest ways to add rose water in your hair care regimen is by diluting it with shampoo rather than normal water. Using it after shampoo can also benefit your hair. Do not rinse it, use as a final rinse to get amazing shine and leave hair with an amazing scent afterward. Adding one capsule of Vitamin E, a few drops of Jojoba oil in one cup of Rosewater ensures greater strength. Apply it on the wet hair and scalp after using shampoo provides good hair health and style them as usual.
Applying rose water to hair directly by dabbing it on the cotton ball with Jojoba oil, Almond oil, Coconut oil, or Rose oil helps greatly in nourishing hair strands as well as scalp. Rose Water for hair has a mild and pleasing fragrance and has many benefits too like Toner, Makeup remover, Skin freshener, and an amazing medium to dilute in face packs. But on an interesting note, not only for skin care but it can also be used for hair care.
No more Oily Scalp: Either it’s Summers or Winters, oily scalp is a major concern for all of us as it makes the hair looks flat and completely lifeless. So what could help us to resist? Rose Water for Hair is the solution, it will add a new shine to the hairs and also relieves oily scalp. It may wonder you but oily scalp promotes hair fall as well and even pre greying of hairs.
Our scalp is just like the rest of the skin on the body with pores that are connected to the sebaceous glands and it secretes the natural oil called sebum. This is necessary to keep the hairs soft and nourished but too much sebum causes oily and greasy hair.
Humidity, Genetic factors, Natural hair type, Hormonal disturbance. Skin conditions, Too many chemicals, Hair brushing, Using too many products, and even Hot water can cause oily hair. Harsh truth, Modern life, and chemicals are just ruining our hairs and scalp continuously but natural remedies like Rose Water for Hair are a lifesaver. Not only natural but it is pocket friendly too. DIY Rose Water is a perfect option to go.
Rose Water maintains the pH level of the scalp and ultimately gives hair the required nourishment and reduces the oil generation. The Rose petals have sugar that provides the calming effect of Rose Water. It stabilizes the natural pH level of hairs and also helps to aid the hair’s damaged porosity. Using it with Fuller’s earth helps to relieve the oily scalp. It has antioxidants properties that promote skin cells strengthening and their regeneration as well. Apply it with a cotton ball on your scalp to control oil secretion; it does not leave your hair dry and frizzy.
Controls Dryness: Having Oily hair is a common problem and so does dry hair and Rosewater for Hair moisturizes the skin. Dry scalp causes skin irritation and Rosewater soothes the skin and reduces the skin inflammation too. It helps in soothing the effects of Heat and Pollution by rehydrating the scalp. Take Rose Water and mix it with Aloe vera gel in equal quantities, apply this mixture with cotton pads on the scalp.
Massage and leave it for about 30 minutes and let it stay for half an hour. Rinse it off with cold water and shampoo your hair. Do it for about three to four times a month that helps in nourishing your scalp and hair. This will eliminate the frizz by moisturizing the scalp. For Dry hair, Rose Water for Hair with glycerin enhances its moisturization ability. Let it stay for 15 minutes and rinse it well.
Natural Hair Conditioner: Rose Water is a great conditioner to be used after using shampoo as sometimes they leave your hair dry. Usually, shampoo can dry out your hair as they contain chemicals and may disrupt the natural pH level. Rose Water for Hair is the ultimate solution to this problem. This is one of the easiest ways to use Rose Water for Hair, take one cup of Organic Rose Water do a final rinse with it after shampoo.
Do not rinse off with water after this. This ensures the deep conditioning of the hairs and also leaves it shiny throughout the day. It also gives Sweet and Exotic scent to your hair. Going for 10 drops of Rose essential oil with coconut oil is also a good option to proceed. Coconut oil is an excellent conditioner for your frazzled hair.
Reduces Dandruff: Dandruff is annoying and unluckily consistent as well Scalp hygiene is important and shampooing more frequently can cause scalp issues. Pick a shampoo that is meant for your hair type, though these are only temporary solutions. Rose Water for Hair is extremely important for their good health and dandruff reduction.
Tried many of the Anti-dandruff shampoos and treatments but nothing worked?
Welcome to the best treatment for dandruff and that is one and only Rose Water for Hair. Take some fenugreek seeds (methi) and soak them in Rose Water for about 4-5 hours. Grind it into a paste and leave it for about 15-20 minutes. Wash it off with a mild shampoo and lukewarm water.
How to Use Rose Water for Hair
- If you have Oily hair, add Fuller’s earth to rose water and keep it for 30 minutes. Apply this paste to the hairs and wash it off with a mild shampoo.
- Mix three eggs with about quarter each of rum and rose water to make a homemade rose water shampoo. Rinse it with diluted vinegar.
- Using Rose Water as the final rinse adds nourishment and moisturizing properties to recover the quality of hair.
- Regular use of Rose Water improves blood circulation and also enhances the shine and strength of your hair
strands. This will fix the hair loss issue as well.
- Mix Rose Water and Glycerin to be used as a spray for super nourished hairs.
- To make a Rose Water hydrating mask, mix 2 tablespoons of Coconut oil, 3 tablespoons of Rose Water, 2 drops of Carrot seed essential oil and 2 drops of Ylang Ylang essential for. Both the essential oils are great for making your thicker, stronger, and encouraging hair growth. Stir the mixture and apply it to your scalp. Keep it for about 1 hour and rinse it off.
- For a DIY Hair fall spray, take 100 ml of Rosewater, ½ teaspoon of vegetable glycerin, and 3 drops for wintergreen essential oil. Pour all of them in a spray bottle and shake it up.
Things to Keep in Mind While using Rose Water:
Usually, Rose Water For Hair does not harm or known to have any side effects, still, it’s better to test it for allergies before use. It has a little bit of astringent properties so make sure that you are not allergic to any rose water pack.
- Organic Rose Water is always better that is made using the steam distillation process.
- Opt for Paraben, Sulphur, and another toxin-free Rose Water if looking for a market-ready process.
- Pure or DIY Rose Water for Hair has a shorter shelf life then laboratory-produced ones.
- Take Organic Roses only to make DIY Rose Water for Hair.
- Do a small patch test first before adding Rosewater for Hair to a schedule.
So, this is all about Rose Water for Hair we shared. People are allergic to roses so better to give a small patch test. Rose Water for Hair can be a great addition to your regimen if you are looking for accelerated hair growth. Rosewater smells incredible and it’s moisturizing too.
Get your natural rose water to enhance your hair growth and reduced hair fall. Rose Water for Hair can be as simple as spraying it all over or to be used with DIY recipes we mentioned above. It’s a great natural hair care product that ultimately improves your hair’s condition.