In the enchanting world of Teyvat, Furina, one of The Seven Archons, has captivated the hearts of Fontaine’s inhabitants ever since she ascended to the role of Hydro Archon. Her actions are as mysterious as the most cunning characters on stage, defying all expectations and predictions. Behind her heterochromatic eyes, a treasure trove of secrets lies waiting to be unveiled. Today, we delve deep into the enigmatic Furina, exploring her abilities, talents, constellations, and the perfect builds to unleash her true potential in Genshin Impact.
Furina’s Vital Details
- Age/Birthday: TBC
- Full Name: Focalors
- Nation: Fontaine
- Sex: Female
- Rarity: 5 Stars
- Weapon: Sword
- Element: Hydro
- Constellation: Animula Choragi
- Special Dish: TBC
- Release Date: November 09, 2023
Furina’s Skills and Talents
Furina’s Normal Attack performs up to 4 consecutive strikes, and her Charged Attack consumes Stamina to deal AoE Hydro DMG. When her Normal Attacks hit, a Spiritbreath Thorn or Surging Blade descends based on her current alignment, dealing Hydro DMG. Her Plunging Attack strikes the ground, dealing AoE DMG.
Furina’s Elemental Skill, Ousia Bubble, creates foaming bubbles that deal AoE Hydro DMG based on her Max HP and summons 3 Salon Members, each with unique shapes. They attack nearby opponents at intervals, prioritizing the target of the active character. If characters with more than 50% HP are nearby, the Members’ attacks become more powerful.
Let the People Rejoice
Furina’s Elemental Burst creates a stage of foam that deals AoE Hydro DMG based on her Max HP. It causes nearby party members to enter the Universal Revelry state, boosting their DMG and Incoming Healing Bonus based on Fanfare points.
Furina’s Passive Talents
The Sea Is My Stage (Utility Passive)
Decreases Xenochromatic Fontemer’s Aberrant ability CD by 30%.
When the active character receives healing, if not from Furina and the healing overflows, Furina will heal a nearby party member for 2% of their Max HP once every 2s within the next 4s.
For every 1,000 points of Furina’s Max HP, buff Salon Solitaire, increasing Salon Member DMG and decreasing Singer of Many Waters’ healing interval.
- “Like a Recalcitrant Bird, Love is Deaf to Pleading”: Furina gains 150 Fanfare when using Let the People Rejoice, and her Fanfare limit is increased by 150.
- “Let Us Raise the Chalice of Love!”: Furina’s Fanfare gain is increased, and each point of Fanfare above the limit increases her Max HP.
- “His Name I Now Know, It Is…!”: Increases the level of Let the People Rejoice (Elemental Burst).
- “They Know Not Life, Who Dwelt in the Netherworld Not!”: When Salon Members hit an opponent or Singer of Many Waters restores HP, Furina will restore 4 Energy every 5s.
- “My Secrets I Hide, Unknown to All”: Increases the level of Salon Solitaire (Elemental Skill).
- “Center of Attention”: Furina’s Normal and Charged Attacks become Hydro DMG. During this time, her attacks heal nearby characters and have other effects based on her current Arkhe alignment.
Top & Best Furina Builds
Furina DPS Build
- Gacha Weapon: Splendor of Tranquil Waters Equipping the character’s HP changes increases Elemental Skill DMG by up to 16%. Additionally, the Elemental Skill CRIT Rate is increased by 16% for 5s after using an Elemental Skill. You can always go for F2P options Fleuve Cendre Ferryman
- Artifact Set: Golden Troupe (2) Increases Elemental Skill DMG by 20%. (4) Increases Elemental Skill DMG by 20%. When not on the field, Elemental Skill DMG increases by 20%.
- Stats Priority: Hydro DMG Bonus, CRIT Rate, CRIT DMG, Energy Recharge, Max HP.
- Recommended Substats: CRIT Rate, CRIT DMG, Energy Recharge, Max HP.
Top & Best Furina Team
Furina Premium Team
- Main DPS: Neuvillette is the Main DPS in the team. His continuous Hydro attack reacts with the Dendro element from Baizhu to trigger Blooming.
- Sub DPS: Furina’s Charged Attacks can enhances her own Fanfare value, and continues to trigger Neuvillette ‘s talent, boosting the damage of his Charged Attacks
- Support: Kazuha for crowd control, DMG buff, and Elemental Resistance reduction.
- Healer/Shield: Baizhu for healing and shielding. The team’s DMG is boosted based on Baizhu’s Max HP.
Furina’s Ascension Materials
- Lv. 20: Varunada Lazurite Sliver x1, Lakelight Lily x3, Whopperflower Nectar x3
- Lv. 40: Varunada Lazurite Fragment x3, Water That Failed To Transcend x2, Lakelight Lily x10, Whopperflower Nectar x15
- Lv. 50: Varunada Lazurite Fragment x6, Water That Failed To Transcend x4, Lakelight Lily x20, Shimmering Nectar x12
- Lv. 60: Varunada Lazurite Chunk x3, Water That Failed To Transcend x8, Lakelight Lily x30, Shimmering Nectar x18
- Lv. 70: Varunada Lazurite Chunk x6, Water That Failed To Transcend x12, Lakelight Lily x45, Energy Nectar x12
- Lv. 80: Varunada Lazurite Gemstone x6, Water That Failed To Transcend x20, Lakelight Lily x60, Energy Nectar x24
As you embark on your journey with Furina in Genshin Impact, keep these details in mind to maximize her potential and create a formidable team. Unveil the mysteries behind her enigmatic character and ascend to new heights in Teyvat.