Think of personalized cutting machine and Cricut Explore Air 2 Bundle probably would be the first name in list. They are one of the worlds leaders and developers of personal electronic cutting machines. The specs and functionality of Cricut Explore 2 is just elegant, keep reading to know why.
The Cricut Explore Air 2 Bundle is the optimal DIY cutting machine that helps to make custom vinyl stickers and custom designed apparel. It helps to upload your own images and that too for free. There’s a library available to choose images from Cricut’s vast library. Double tool holder for cutting and writing. This machine is perfect to cut own designs from photoshop or illustrator. This machine weighs about 16 pounds and 24×9.5×9.5 inches dimensions.
Read about Best Gaming Chair on Floor Review.
I got mine from Amazon.com just for my DIYs to design some unique greeting cards. The best part for me is it cuts with utmost precision. Writing this Cricut Explore Air 2 Reviews just to let you all know about its pros and cons in details. If you are looking for an easy cutter then this would be in your wishlist.
Cricut explore air 2 bundle can cut standard materials like Paper, Light cardstock, Different iron-ons, Fabric, Poster board, Sheets, Adhesive vinyls and Parchment paper. Also some fun materials can also be cut down like Window cling, Magnetic sheet, Canvas, Aluminium foil, Thin faux leather and Wrapping paper. Isn’t it’s just amazing how many materials can be cut off with this machine.
Some basic and even advanced craft projects can be created with Cricut Explore Air 2 Bundle. Intricate paper flowers, Scrapbooking decals, Stencils, Complex cards & boxes, Stickers and label, Vinyl wall decals, Wedding and birthday cake toppers, Wedding signs, menus and invitations, Shadow boxes and Reverse canvas wall art are some common ones.
Product details for Cricut Explore Air 2 Bundle:
Cricut Explore Air 2 Bundle may seem like just a machine but the closer look is different and interesting. This machine is designed to do the cutting much easier and 2X faster. It comes up with 2 modes i.e., the normal and fast mode. Personally what I liked the most about this product is it comes up with a huge library of images. It is compatible with smart devices like tablets, smartphones and PCs that is an additional benefit.
Design some great designs on your phone or tablet and click print. Get it done once you are comfortable to get it done. So, it offers time management as well. Cricut Explore Air 2 Bundle helps in cutting different materials from leather to vellum.
Apart from the machine itself, expect these parts of Cricut Explore Air 2 Bundle machine:
- Basic Cricut Tools Set
- Cricut Cutting Mat Variety 3-Pack
- Cricut Portable Trimmer Tool
- Deep Cut Blade
- Cricut Explore Multi-Pen Set, Gold
- Explore Multi Point Pens for Cricut, Black
- Cricut’s Scoring Stylus
- Premium German Carbide Replacement Blade
- Window Cling material for Cricut
- Premium Outdoor Glossy Vinyl
- Brights Sampler, Cricut Vellum
- Cricut Printable Iron On, Blue Glitter
- Cricut Vinyl Sampler, Brights
- Dry Erase Vinyl for Cricut
- Metallic Cricut Poster Board Sampler
- Faux Leather Cricut Pebbled Patina
- Cricut Washi Sheets in Anna’s Pretty Prints
- Cricut Chalkboard Vinyl
Product Specifications for Cricut Explore Air 2 Bundle:
- Customizable cards: It comes up with pens that could be attached and to create some beautiful customized cards. More than 370 fonts are available and that is pretty amazing. You just need to finalize your font, get it loaded and sit back until it’s done. Write it in whatever way you would like.
- Amazing pens: I got pens with it that can be attached to the Cricut Explore Air 2 Bundle machine. They are used to create customizable cards with 370 already available fonts. Sit back and enjoy the entire process of writing.
- Either its thin sheet or thick leather, this Cricut Explore Air 2 Bundle machine is capable of cutting without any further issue. One of the best parts of this machine is it comes up with 80 different material settings.
- Colorful images and patterns: Cricut Explore Air 2 Bundle machine allows full-colored images and patterns that cuts images without any mess. There are over 50,000 printable images available or go for your own. This machine actually meets up with all of your cutting needs.
What’s so special for Cricut Explore Air 2 Bundle machine?
It comes up with a useful function named the Smart Set Dial that is a rounded shape button to select the material type. The thickness of material or using the machine can also be completed by this button. Get the right type of cuts with the machine easily. A special software i.e., Cricut Design Space Software is required for the same. Software works efficiently with Windows and MacOS. Go for Mobile phone or tablet that would be connected with the machine.
Click to read about Redmi Note 8 Pro Review.
Pros and Cons for Cricut Explore Air 2 Machine:
Let’s start with the pros of Cricut Explore Air 2 Bundle machine that comes up with lots of materials your hands wants to try on. Look for the instructions online that are easier to understand. This project is easy to make and the results are also awesome. Cricut Explore Air 2 Machine is easy to use and is designed in such a way that even a beginner can use this. This version is far better and faster than its predecessor.
It is easier to use than other cutting machines, however, login to internet is required. Once you are logged in to the website, the machine is easy to set up and use further. Lots of colors and designs are available. Talking about designs, it is very comfortable and sleek with all the required caliber. Personally, I like the bluetooth embedded part that enables wireless cutting that makes it easier to move the designs from computer to machine. It is super easy to get up and running.
Let’s move to the cons for Cricut Explore Air 2 Machine. Something that I don’t like about this machine is that it doesn’t come up with an instructional manual. Though lots of Cricut Explore Air 2 Bundle guides are available. The design space software bit slower with only 12 inches wide. Yes, there are lots of cutting and printing sizes are available but still is restrictive. The design space software needs an upgrade.
Something that I don’t like about this product is it does not come with software that means a 3rd party software is needed. Wifi range is a must to use this machine. One should pay a certain amount of money per month even when it is not being used.
Read about Magna Tiles Review.
What are Cricut Explore Air 2 projects for beginners?
Some easy Cricut Explore Air 2 projects for beginners ideas are:
- Paper pennants for a party
- A leather cuff bracelet
- Iron-on vinyl for t-shirts
- Paper gift boxes and tags
- Stencils for wood signs
- Vinyl quotes for coffee mugs
- Felt coasters
- Greeting cards
- Customized tote bags
- Monogrammed water bottles
- Paper flowers for bouquets
- Vinyl labels for your pantry
- Coloring pages
- Decals for model airplanes
- Monogram pillows
- Mug or Cup decoration
- Decals for a stand mixer
- Etch glass
Final thoughts for Cricut Explore Air 2 Machine:
So, as the new Cricut Explore Air 2 Machine is faster enough to impress us on the first cutting with over 100 different types of materials. It works accurately at a faster speed as well. It has fast mode too to finish the cutting project faster. Cricut Explore Air 2 Sale comes up with customizable options for its settings and functions. This machine is a win-win situation for crafters or ones who love to upload their craftwork for free.
The Cricut Explore Air 2 Machine is one of the best and smart cutting machines available in the market at an affordable price. Design on your Computer or Tablet or Smartphone and upload your own images for free in .svg, .jpg, .bmp, .gif or dxf formats. This machine is already available in four different colors, let us know about your preference about Cricut Explore Air 2 Bundle in the comment section below. Feel free to discuss.
My name is Henry and i just love to share reliable information about Health, Beauty, Games etc. I am writing informational content and guides since 2014.