Myshka is a cat NPC that can be found in the Lower City of Baldur’s Gate 3. She is located in the alley beside Bonecloak’s Apothecary.
To find Myshka, head to the Lower City and look for the alley beside Bonecloak’s Apothecary. You will see Myshka sitting on a crate.
If you talk to Myshka, she will tell you that she is looking for her owner, a wizard named Istrid Horn. She will ask you to help her find Istrid.
To help Myshka find Istrid, you need to complete the quest “The Lost Cat.” To start this quest, talk to Myshka and agree to help her find Istrid.
The quest “The Lost Cat” will lead you to the Underdark. Once you are in the Underdark, you will need to find Istrid’s laboratory. Istrid’s laboratory is located in the southern part of the Underdark.
Once you find Istrid’s laboratory, you will need to defeat a group of goblins that are guarding the laboratory. After you defeat the goblins, you will be able to talk to Istrid.
Istrid will tell you that she is Myshka’s owner. She will also tell you that Myshka has been missing for a few days.
Istrid will ask you to bring Myshka back to her. To do this, you need to talk to Myshka and tell her that you have found her owner. Myshka will then follow you back to Istrid’s laboratory.
Once you return Myshka to Istrid, Istrid will reward you with some gold and experience.
Here are some tips for finding Myshka in Baldur’s Gate 3:
- Look for the alley beside Bonecloak’s Apothecary in the Lower City.
- Talk to Myshka and agree to help her find her owner.
- Complete the quest “The Lost Cat” to find Istrid’s laboratory.
- Defeat the goblins that are guarding Istrid’s laboratory.
- Talk to Istrid and tell her that you have found Myshka.
- Bring Myshka back to Istrid to complete the quest and receive your reward.