Rerolling is not recommended at this point, as the Season 1 banner is only available for a limited time. Saving resources for future banners is a viable option, but it comes at the risk of missing out on valuable characters from the Season 1 banner.
Ultimately, the decision of whether to summon, reroll, or save depends on the individual player’s goals and preferences.
SHOULD F2P PLAYERS SUMMONS ON SEASON 1 BLACK CLOVER M
Here is a more detailed breakdown of the pros and cons of each option:
Summoning on the Season 1 banner: Black Clover Mobile
- Chance to acquire Lotus, the best unit in the game
- Good opportunity to get other strong seasonal characters
- Gateway of Destiny provides a free seasonal character
- Banners are only available for a limited time
- Requires luck to get the desired characters
Rerolling in Black Clover Mobile
- Allows players to start with a strong team
- This can be done multiple times until the desired characters are obtained
- Requires more luck than summoning
Saving resources for future in Black Clover Mobile
- Allows players to be more selective with their summons
- Guarantees that players will have enough resources for future banners
- May miss out on valuable characters from the Season 1 banner
- Requires more patience
Here are some additional tips for F2P players in Black Clover Mobile:
- Focus on completing the main story and side quests to level up your characters and earn rewards.
- Participate in events and challenges to earn additional resources.
- Join a guild to gain access to guild-exclusive content and support from other players.
- Manage your resources wisely and avoid spending them on unnecessary items.