Observation V2 in Roblox Blox Fruits is an upgraded version of Observation Haki. It is a special Ability that was added in Update 15 and can only be unlocked in the Third Sea with certain requirements.
Here are the benefits of Observation V2:
- Faster dodge regeneration
- Clearer vision
- The ability to see what other players are equipping in their inventories
- An exclamation mark above the heads of players who want to use/charge up a move
Observation V2 is a very useful Haki, especially for PvP and for dodging attacks from NPCs. It is highly recommended for all players to get it.
To get Observation V2 in Roblox Blox Fruits, you need to meet the following requirements:
- Be level 850 or higher
- Have Observation Haki at level 1000
- Have 5,000,000 Beli
Once you meet all of the requirements, you can start the quest to get Observation V2.
- Go to Floating Turtle Island in Sea 3.
- Talk to the Hungry Man.
- He will ask you for a decent meal.
- Give him an apple, a banana, and a pineapple.
- He will then tell you to go to Sea 3’s spawn location and find the bowl of fruit.
- The bowl of fruit is located on the left side of the path, just before the end of the road.
- Place all of the fruits into the bowl.
- Go back to the Hungry Man and give him the bowl of fruit.
- He will then teach you Observation V2.
- If you don’t have the fruits that the Hungry Man wants, you can buy them from the fruit vendor on Floating Turtle Island.
- If you don’t have 5,000,000 Beli, you can farm for it by killing enemies or completing quests.
- You can also get Observation V2 by trading with other players. However, be careful when trading, as there are scammers who will try to give you fake fruits or Beli.
Observation V2 is a very useful Haki, and it is highly recommended for all players to get it.